Back in August, my family visited the Crayola Experience in Orlando Florida twice! First time was part of a media function that my daughter and I attended called the #GoodbyeCrowds #MyKissimmee Event and the second time was part of a family vacation in the Orlando Area.
Now that we have explored this attraction, I wanted to share 10 Reasons Why My Family LOVES The Crayola Experience in Orlando Florida!
1. Families get hands on – We were able to make our very own personalized crayon at the “Crayon Factory” as well as model a creation in the “Modeling Madness” area.
2. Plenty of places for adults to sit down and watch their children – This was appreciated by myself, my husband, and the grandparents.
3. Exercise is encouraged though interactive stations – My daughter enjoyed moving in the “Rainbow Rain” area and in the “Stomp & Play” section.
4. Food is available on the premise – There are snack options as well as meals in a cafeteria setting.
5. There is an indoor play area – There are 2 of these set up for younger children called “Toddler Town” and “Color Playground” for older children.
6. It is located next to the Florida Mall – When you finish your visit you can leave and explore the mall or visit the American Girl Doll Store.
7. Children can get artistic – My daughter colored with markers at the “Scribble Square”, and she made a circular art creation at “Drip Art”.
We both made interactive art work and scanned it on a computer at “Color Magic”. Check out the selfie we made with it.
8. You get to melt a crayon at “Melt & Mold”– After you melt it, you can then mold it into a shape. My son choose a shark, but other options were available as well like a ring and a car.
9. They allow re-entry during the same day – Speaking of the Florida Mall, if you wanted to leave and grab a bite to eat or even leave to let your kiddos take a nap, you can. Simply get a hand stamp and you can come back without having to pay again that day.
10. Pricing is affordable with an annual membership option – I went twice with my family and still did not do everything at The Crayola Experience in Orlando Florida! I think the cost of $16.99 Online is worth it.
Plus if you plan on visiting the area more frequently, the annual membership would be a great option as well.
To learn more about the Crayola Experience in Orlando Florida, visit crayolaexperience.com/orlando. You can also check them out on Facebook at facebook.com/CrayolaExperienceOrlando and Twitter at twitter.com/visitcrayolaORL.
I am looking forward to taking my family back for a 3rd time when we visit the Orlando Area again!
Carlee @ LAAF